Personal identification information:
- We may collect personal information that identifies You in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or demographic information such as postcode, credit or debit card information, bank details and other personal information (collectively referred to as “Personally identifiable information”).
- We collect the personally identifiable information only if You voluntarily submit such information to the Website, for example when You use the facilities available on the Website for corresponding with Us by e-mail or phone or access or use any other interactive features of the Website.
Non-personal Identification Information:
- We may collect non-personal information about You whenever You access or interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include without limitation browser name, version, the type of device used, server location, users’ operating system and version, your mobile devices unique device ID, third party apps or website or service that referred users to the Website, language preference, means of connection to the Website, location information, IP address, technical information and other similar information about users.
- Whenever you access the Website, the Website may place “cookies” on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes to enhance your experience or sometimes to personalize your experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by the website you visit. Cookies help in identifying information relating to your activities and to retain information relating to your preferences and history on the Website.
- You may choose to disable cookies by turning off cookie feature on the web browser. However, by disabling this feature, some parts of the Website may not function properly. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Website.
How we use the collected information:
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To improve service: Information provided by You helps Us to respond to your requests and needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your experience: The information may be used to customize the Website according to your interests. Email address and phone numbers you provide may be used to identify you, to communicate with You, respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from you, customize your experience on the Website or for providing information and/or the content of any email newsletters or other materials that We may send to You from time to time.
- To improve the Website: We may use your information to improve the quality of the Website and the products or services offered through the Website.
- News Letters: We may use your information to send your our newsletters, announcements, promotional materials or advertisements. You may unsubscribe to our News Letters by clicking the unsubscribe option provided at the end of each email.
Protection of your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect Your personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, We cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- We do not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except as described in this policy or with your prior permission.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. At times Website may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about You, if We determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance that disclosure of information is necessary.
- We reserve the right to transfer your Information to another party as a result of merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets to another party.